Cloud Meadow is a game about exploration and survival in a floating island world. Cloud Meadow is a game about a farm where you can grow crops and rear animals. It is set in a fantasy world with elements of magic. A game with a lot of interesting facts.
Here are some of the most interesting ones:
- The game took three years to develop.
- The game has been praised for its visuals.
- The game is set in a world of floating islands.
- The game features a day-night cycle.
- You can grow crops and rear animals in Cloud Meadow.
- The game is set in a fantasy world with elements of magic.
- You can explore the world, meet new people and discover new places.
- There are three main areas in the game: the farm, the town, and the wilderness.
- You can sell your crops and animals in the town for gold.
- You can use gold to buy new seeds, animals, and upgrades for your farm.
- You can also find or buy items in the town that can help you on your farm.
- You can meet different people in the town, some of which can be your friends.
- You can also find monsters in the wilderness, which you can fight and capture.
- You can use captured monsters to help you on your farm or sell them for gold.
- There are different types of crops and animals that you can rear in the game.
- You can also choose to play as a male or female character.